- To serve as an Institution for the advancement of the art and science of female urology
- To facilitate the training of surgeons (urological, uro-gynecological and colo-rectal) by arranging attachments for young trainees at reputable surgical centres worldwide
- To provide research and scholarship grants
- To organize International Congresses of Female Urology, which will serve as forum for scientific meetings worldwide and relatd courses and workshops to upgrade the standards of this sub-specialty
- To provide an International "fellowship" of this sub-specialty in order to promote international understanding, mutual cooperation and trust amongst urological fraternities in all parts of the world irrespective of race, nationality, culture or creed.