Asia Continence Nursing Congress 2021 will be presented as a hybrid event, with a combination of in-person meetings and online meetings.
All selected abstracts will be published online as E-Posters in www.sfcs.org.sg. The best E-poster will receive a prize.
1. Submission Timeline and Instructions
Submission Deadline for all abstracts: 15 September 2021
a. The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts, and you will be notified between 25 – 30 September 2021 whether your abstract has been accepted for ACNC Virtual Conference 2021.
b. The decision of the Scientific Committee is final.
c. All accepted abstracts will be published in www.sfcs.org.sg and will be made available to all conference attendees.
d. Participants with selected abstracts will be invited to prepare an e-poster in PDF format, A4 size, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 October 2021.
2. Ethics Guidelines
• IRB approval is required for studies involving human subjects. For translational research studies involving animal subjects, authors are to adhere to animal ethics guidelines and institution IACUC approval granted.
3. Structure of Abstract
Submissions are welcome in the following categories:
1. Digital interventions related to the care of incontinence management
2. Incontinence related to geriatrics/gerontology
3. Prevention and promotion of incontinence
4. Quality of life / patient and caregiver experiences
Abstract must be written in English, at least 300 words, font size 11, Arial including the following headings:
1. Abstract category
2. Background and aims of study
5. Impact of study
6. Keywords (no more than 10 – excluded from word count)