Charity Status Information
SFCS Charity Status Information
Name of Organisation:
Society for Continence (Singapore)
61 Upper Paya Lebar Road,
Office: (65) 9889 0084
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society for Continence (Singapore) is not an Institution of Public Character with effect from June 2011.
- to disseminate information and educate healthcare professionals and the public on methods to promote urinary & bowel continenc
- to promote the education, training and rehabilitation of the incontinent and their general interests and welfar
- to do such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects, the Society may:
- render assistance to the incontinent through medical or non medical measures
- provide an organisation to foster friendship, understanding and mutual encouragement among the incontinent
- procure special benefits and concessions for the incontinent to better their condition
- raise funds from the general public and to accept gifts or bequests from any person, body or organisation for the benefit of the incontinent and in furtherance of the objectives of the Society
- create among the community and government an awareness of the special needs of the incontinent and solicit their cooperation and assistance for those afflicted with this malady as defined by the World Health Organisation as “The inability to control the discharge of urine or faeces which causes a social and hygienic problem for the community”.
No. of Beneficiaries: General Public
Key Employees: Ms Felicia Chua, Executive Director
Auditor: D Arumugam & Co
Please click to see a complete listing of the society’s events during 1990 ~ 1999, and 2000 ~ 2009.